Eller Professional Sales Club is so grateful to our incredible sponsors. They give us the tools to continue providing excellence to our members. Pricing skill development workshops, speaking about employment options, and helping fund projects are just a few things that are sponsors are involved within the club. We couldn’t be successful without them.
Value for Sponsors of EPSC:
– Access to a pool of students who already know they want to work in business development roles
– Many Sales Club Members have completed two or three sales internships and are already up to speed
– This fall 50 students are training to execute 15-minute mock sales interactions
– Sponsors may provide Judges and Mock buyers who evaluate competitors’ performance at the Invitational Sales Competition
– During Invitational Sales Competitions, Sponsors are invited to interview contestants and Club Members
All Sponsors can see Club Members’ Visumes and LinkedIn “Resume Book.” Sponsors can find visumes here. Examples of visumes can be found by clicking on the pictures below.
|Juan Carlos Jimenez||Hannah DeSanto||John Winchester||Julie Feikes||Johnny Managbanag|
|Club President||Club Vice President||VP of Training||Active Member||Active Alumni|
Benefits for Sponsors of ESPC:
a Sponsors remit the sponsorship fee to the University of Arizona Foundation via check or credit card
b The Sales Club’s website contains a password protected page with the LinkedIn Profiles, resumes, and Visumes of all Club Members, many of whom don’t participate in Sales Competitions
c Sponsors are invited to have a sales manager or a sales executive with at least 2 years of experience co-teach a class in Sales Operations Management or Sales Communications.
d The Sales Program Advisory Council meets virtually once a semester to discuss content in the Sales Program and Sales Club.
e Contributors who offer B2B sales internships may attend an unlimited number of sales club meetings and promote their sales internships at no cost.